About HLA Inc.
Professional Retained Executive Recruiting
Halbrecht Lieberman Associates specializes in
providing high service, retained executive
search for the recruitment of senior-level technology
Our firm enjoys a reputation for unparalleled service
and performance. We offer our extensive personal
contacts with IT executives, our knowledge of leading edge
technology along with comprehensive business knowledge and
a national and international perspective.
Most importantly, we provide the high quality representation
of our clients required for successful executive level recruitment.
Technology Related Disciplines
Halbrecht Lieberman Associates is exceptionally
skilled and experienced at recruiting in following
- Information Technology Management
- Information Security
- Enterprise Systems Architecture/Planning
- Data Science/Business Intelligence
- Digital Technology
- ERP/Applications Development
- Process Excellence & Quality Assurance
- Strategic Consulting
- Internet/E-Commerce Development
Why Choose HLA
- President, Beverly Lieberman, with over 25 years
of recruiting experience, conducts every search
supported by her experienced staff.
- The firm takes on a limited number of searches at
a time in order to provide each client with full
attention and appropriate dedicated resources.
- We have a 100% success rate for filling our
HLA has conducted hundreds of searches in
Information Technology and other fields for companies
in all industries and of all sizes.
- HLA is a certified woman owned business and has an
excellent track record for the inclusion of woman and
- Beverly Lieberman is a "thought leader"
in the field of IT and is a sought-after speaker and
participant at industry conferences.
- HLA's strong brand and reputation provides
excellent accress to high quality prospects.
- As a boutique firm, HLA has limited "off
limits" issues and compared to the large search
firms, we can recruit out of most companies.
- As a former VP Talent Acquisition, our president
understands the need for strong collaboration with
Our Search Process
The search life cycle is typically 90 days based on
- Conduct on-site meetings with our clients to
further document their requirements and to understand
their environment, culture, leadership and management
- Collaborate with our client to prepare the position
description that includes the key requirements and
attributes to document and "market" the
- With our client, develop an initial marketing
campaign for recruiting from desirable industries and
- Reach out to our database and other sources to
identify potential prospects.
- Interview and evaluate candidates against
- Present a short list of qualified candidates.
Provide reasons for their candidacy, their resume and
additional information on the candidates'
backgrounds and experience.
- Work with our client in developing a comprehensive
interview plan. Assist with preparing a list of
- Gather timely feedback from the client on each
- Support client's selection of finalist.
- Reference check finalist(s).
- Consult with our client on preparing an appropriate
- Present the offer, assist with negotiations and
support our client in closing the deal.
Halbrecht Lieberman Associates conducts its searches
in accordance with the best practices of the
executive search profession. The firm has an
exceptional track record for recruiting women and
diversity candidates. Every search is conducted with
the highest possible level of confidentiality.
Fees and Charges
Halbrecht Lieberman Associates' fee for search
services is consistent with usual search industry